PDA

View Full Version : Help w/GM-MAFT wiring

DSMTuners95
07-15-2004, 04:33 PM
Ok, I just purchased a GM-MAFT setup for my 1g , and to be frank, im a stupid a$$ and when pulling the wires trhough the firewall, i pulled the wires out of the plug that plugs into the stock mas plug. I was wondering if any of you guys running the GM-MAFT with a 1g could take a close up picture of the plug and wires for me so i could try to rewire them, or possibly even hardwire them straight into the wire harness. I went on fullthrottlespeed.com and they dont sell a plug or anything. so any help would be appreciated.

DSMTuners95
07-16-2004, 03:51 AM
Ok, I just purchased a GM-MAFT setup for my 1g , and to be frank, im a stupid a$$ and when pulling the wires trhough the firewall, i pulled the wires out of the plug that plugs into the stock mas plug. I was wondering if any of you guys running the GM-MAFT with a 1g could take a close up picture of the plug and wires for me so i could try to rewire them, or possibly even hardwire them straight into the wire harness. I went on fullthrottlespeed.com and they dont sell a plug or anything. so any help would be appreciated.anyone ? i need help

DSMTuners95
07-18-2004, 02:44 AM
How is it possible that NO ONE can even give me some sort of clue or reply ? i simple picture of the back and front of the translator-stock mas plug would be all i need...geeze

TurboBob
07-18-2004, 02:53 AM
pm me your email address.....

B

DSMTuners95
07-19-2004, 02:55 AM
PM sent...

Kyle