PDA

View Full Version : ve map?

Ryannterror
09-16-2009, 01:46 AM
how do i DL my VE map from my tpro?

TurboBob
09-16-2009, 02:11 PM
you can use tunerpro, or TPCU.

to view/edit the VE table you need to use Tunerpro.

Bob

teebone
09-16-2009, 06:16 PM
you can use tunerpro, or TPCU.

to view/edit the VE table you need to use Tunerpro.

Bob

I don't mean the thread jack.. well I guess I do! I have an 89 supra and have been following the work you have been doing with Grimreaper. I would like to set up the VE Table but am having difficulty with creating it with Tuner Pro. I'm using ver 5.21 and definition TPRO500vehicle2.xdf Do you have a .bin with the VE table created which I could then edit for my needs?

grimreaper
09-17-2009, 01:26 PM
The unit has the ve tables built into it. When you download the bin for the first time to tuner pro it will load the base ve table. Thats where we all start :)

teebone
09-17-2009, 04:59 PM
The unit has the ve tables built into it. When you download the bin for the first time to tuner pro it will load the base ve table. Thats where we all start :)

When I open the .bin I can see all my setup values but when I select VE tablee, VE table MAP axis, or VE table RPM points I get a small box with 1 cell to enter values and another cell with a value of 0 that can not be changed.

teebone
09-17-2009, 05:07 PM
Oh and on a side note.... when I was entering values for the setup portion on tuner pro some numbers would not transfer directly to the MAFT Pro as they did with other software versions.

TurboBob
09-17-2009, 06:53 PM
sounds like somethings wrong with the xdf file.

Bob

teebone
09-17-2009, 09:04 PM
sounds like somethings wrong with the xdf file.

Bob

Grim, is it possible to get a copy of your .bin and .xdf files?

teebone
09-18-2009, 11:07 PM
Well I downloaded another copy of the .xdf file and success... I now have a ve table!

grimreaper
09-18-2009, 11:24 PM
good to hear. just created the zip so ill post mine any way. Dont run the bin as your tune. my needs are different then yours :) and as always its a work in progress

teebone
09-19-2009, 01:48 AM
good to hear. just created the zip so ill post mine any way. Dont run the bin as your tune. my needs are different then yours :) and as always its a work in progress

Thanks for the files!!! From some of the info I've read here and on SM our cars have alot of the same mods. I loaded the bin from your tune, and with a few tweeks it works pretty well.

TurboBob
09-19-2009, 02:33 AM

can you cross post into the shared bins forum, with caveats as appropriate...

Thanks!

Bob

grimreaper
09-20-2009, 01:25 AM
yep sure can, sorry about that